The 235 acre Grade 1 historic park is one of the oldest public parks in the world and is less than five minutes’ walk away. With the glorious Palm House at its centre, Sefton Park is your garden, your gym, your relaxation space. The park plays host to some of the city’s major festivals and sporting events and it’s right there on your doorstep.
The park features:
- Tennis courts
- Fitness trail
- Two cafes
- Sefton Park Palm House
- Boating lake
- Children’s playground
- Historic statues and bandstand
Lark Lane Living
If Sefton Park is your garden, Lark Lane is your playground. Since the 1960’s Lark Lane has been the creative and bohemian hub of South Liverpool and with a multitude of independent shops, restaurants and bars, it’s not hard to see why.
Lark Lane is alive by day and night. Taste global cuisine, great coffee, fine wines and craft beers. Shop for one-off clothing, art and vintage or just take in the legendary Lark Lane vibe. It’s just up your street. And don’t worry, if you just need to pop out for a pint of milk, you can do that too.
- The Old Police Station – the former police station is now a vibrant community hub hosting craft fayres, regular exercise and relaxation classes and much more
- Keith’s Wine Bar – a true Lane institution – Keith’s wine bar has been serving great food and wines to Lark Lane locals and wannabes for generations
- Maranto’s – another Lane landmark – Maranto’s restaurant and bar serves great food and drink over two floors.
- The Albert – a classic corner pub that’s stood the test of time
- Love and Rockets – A great selection of local and global craft beers is Love and Rocket’s highlight, along with a great pizza bar, front and rear beer gardens for the summer and a cosy wood burner for winter.
- Elif – Turkish BBQ restaurant with great service and great food, cooked right in front of you on the in-restaurant BBQ.
- Larks Vintage – a true Aladdin’s cave featuring retro and vintage clothing, accessories and housewares.
- Gasp Vintage – a little bit of Camden Market transplanted into South Liverpool – fabulous treasure trove of vintage furniture and more in a repurposed auto garage. A must for that Sunday stroll.
- Farmer’s Market – taking place on the fourth Saturday of every month, Lark Lane Farmers’ Market is open from 9am to 2pm selling local, organic, in season fruit and veg, meat, fish, bread and more.
Don’t be fooled by the secluded park location – 18 Livingston is as well connected as you are.
Our development is just a few minutes from major bus routes into the city centre for work, shopping or Liverpool’s world-famous nightlife. St Michael’s railway station is just across Aigburth Road, delivering you into Central station in just nine minutes.
18 Livingston is close to all the local amenities you need, now and in the future:
- Livingston Drive Health Centre is two minutes’ walk away, with a McCann’s Pharmacy on Aigburth Road your nearest chemist.
- Sefton Park Library is a three-minute walk away on Aigburth Road.
- Your nearest supermarket is the Co-Op on Lark Lane for those essentials with a Tesco Metro store on Aigburth Road. Lark Lane itself is packed with smaller independent shops.
- The nearest Post Office is located on Lark Lane.
Sefton Park and the surrounding area is well-served with primary and secondary schools including:
- Liverpool College
- St Hilda’s Church of England High School
- St Margaret’s Church of England Academy
- Auckland College
- The Belvedere Preparatory School
- The Belvedere Academy
- Matthew Arnold Primary School
- St Michael in the Hamlet Community Primary School
- St Charles Catholic Primary School
- Sudley Junior and Infant School
- Palmerston School
- Bellerive FCJ Catholic College
Register your interest
By registering my interest, I give consent for my personal data to be used so that I can receive relevant emails, phone calls and/or text messages relating to news, events and launch information for this development and other South Liverpool Homes developments I may be eligible for. I consent to my data being shared internally with South Liverpool Homes staff.